We publish articles from people who do not have a blog or simply too busy to post on a regular basis.

You can email us when you have the sudden urge to write just about any topic you like. Articles will be published within 24 hours.

15 November, 2006

Desktop Wallpaper

I am always in front of my PC, working and playing games. Hence, a nice desktop wallpaper is a must. Most of the time, I can get nice wallpaper from Deviantart for FREE!

Here, I would like to share some of the them with you guys.







Accidentally bumped into this blog yesterday at Digg. I like the idea of blogging but never have the urge to create one due to my rather poor writing. For this article, I tried using Microsoft Word to correct some grammar and spelling, hopefully it is not too bad.

- Simon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us. They are all very nice indeed. I am using the dreamy world one now! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting this online for me. Glad that you like it.

 

Current impulse bloggers : Myself, Jessie, and Vincento.
You are more than welcome to email me the article of yours should you wish to post them on impulseblogger too.